Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2004 12:55:00 PM EDT
I really dislike the trigger on my G17 and was thinking about purchasing this item to decrease trigger pull, reset and hopefully improve my rapid fire accuracy. Anyone have the Ghost 3.5lb Rocket Trigger? How much difference does it make. Is it as reliable as the factory Glock trigger? Does it really shorten trigger travel be 60%?

Thanks!

HS1
Link Posted: 12/17/2004 11:07:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one in my G35. Before i installed it i had the stock 3.5 connector. It took alot of carful fitting to install the rocket, if you file it off you cant put it back. Taking the extra time in fitting was well worth it. The trigger breaks at about 2.5lbs and has a very short reset. The trigger is percevibly lighter cause of the lack of overtravel.
Link Posted: 12/31/2004 10:25:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I gave them in all my glocks (I have 7) and I love them so much that I went out and bought a distributership from Ghost. You can check out my website www.okgunworks.com and if you make an order use the coupon code ar15.com and I'll take $5 off the order (covers the shipping). But the Rocket trigger, no matter WHO you buy it from is the only way to go for Glock....Mac
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:38:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry the ar15.com coupon code was not working, but now it is. I' new at this web site building thing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top