Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2012 11:49:34 AM EDT
I bought a 3rd Gen. G34 today. It was almost new, someone had put a 3.5 lb connector in it and had changed out the sights to Warrens. Gun and 3 mags out the door was $525. I just don't see 34's around very often.....and have been Jonesin' for another one lately.....
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 11:53:45 AM EDT
[#1]
You did alright.

New ones here are pushing $700
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 11:58:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You did alright.

ZX has one in their case for $589. I picked up a 17L for $10 more since I already have a 34. Midwest wanted $699 and would not budge.

OP it sounds like you got a good deal. I thought the 3.5 was standard in the 34.
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 12:05:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 12:08:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I bought a 3rd Gen. G34 today. It was almost new, someone had put a 3.5 lb connector in it and had changed out the sights to Warrens. Gun and 3 mags out the door was $525. I just don't see 34's around very often.....and have been Jonesin' for another one lately.....

You did great.  I paid right at that for mine (maybe a little more) with the LEO discount and upgrade to night sights.
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 12:34:29 PM EDT
[#5]
That would have been a really good deal around here.
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 12:45:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You did alright.

ZX has one in their case for $589. I picked up a 17L for $10 more since I already have a 34. Midwest wanted $699 and would not budge.

OP it sounds like you got a good deal. I thought the 3.5 was standard in the 34.

Midwest was where I was referring.

Also, a friend of mine, who works there, said his boss told him that Glock told Midwest they couldn't sell for less than Msrp,  

I don't see why Glock would care what the dealer charges...

A friend of mine got a used 34 for low $5's last weekend from them.
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 1:04:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:

You did alright...

Yep.

I own several Glocks and the G34 is my hands-down favorite for anything/everything except CCW.

Enjoy!

I have carried the one I already had CCW. It's not really any bigger than an XD Tactical etc.....

I dunno if the G34 comes with a 3.5 lb connector from the factory or not honestly. I've bought both of mine used and they both had it so maybe so.....being a "competition" pistol I guess that shouldn't surprise me.

One reason I bought it was because they had a Glock rep. in earlier this week to the same shop- they conducted a Glock Instructors School here..... He said that they were backordered 600,000 pistols at the moment. Stock locally is fair but not great on popular models.......Figured if I wanted one any time soon I might as well buy that one....
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 1:19:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

All I can say is, Want your money back ???

Link Posted: 4/27/2012 1:32:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You did alright.

Also, a friend of mine, who works there, said his boss told him that Glock told Midwest they couldn't sell for less than Msrp,  

I think I saw that gun, it had different sights and another mod to it.

I got the same story that Glock would drop them as a dealer if they took off $0.01.   My reply was "My ass" I wasn't very happy with with that bullshit .

I would think that MWGE sells enough to tell to them to FOAD.

Link Posted: 4/27/2012 1:49:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Killer deal. Couldn't find a police surplus 19 around here for under $500.
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 2:12:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Not all 34's come with the factory 4.5lb connector. When you order them Blue Label you typically have to specify which you're wanting.

A majority of red/white label do come with them, but again it's not guarunteed.
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 2:29:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You did alright.

I think I saw that gun, it had different sights and another mod to it.

I got the same story that Glock would drop them as a dealer if they took off $0.01.   My reply was "My ass" I wasn't very happy with with that bullshit .

I would think that MWGE sells enough to tell to them to FOAD.

That's the one. I'm current ripping all the after market crap off it and replacing it with factory parts.
Those sights are junk, they wiggle and are so tall, it won't fit into holsters

They're gone now.

Link Posted: 4/27/2012 5:04:24 PM EDT
[#13]
I bought two LE G34's locally from fellow AR15.com & GlockTalk members for 525 each. (standard sights, 5.5 connectors and 3 mags per gun.

I didn't consider it a bad deal. Both had very low round counts.
Link Posted: 4/27/2012 5:11:08 PM EDT
[#14]
That's a great price, paid about the same for a LEO/GSSF model without the connector.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top