Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2012 8:39:23 AM EDT
I think I'm going to try out a 4th generation G21.  I'm looking to get one with night sights but none of my local gun shops have any.  

What is the best place on line to pick one up?

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 8:43:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Wear do you live?
How close are you to Cabelas?
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 8:49:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Eastern panhandle.  There is a Gander Mountain there but no luck....and their prices are through the roof
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 8:53:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Online or look for a used one.  I actually got a smoking deal for a Gen 3 today that looks brand new.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 9:16:48 AM EDT
[#4]
You'll enjoy it.  I've had a 23 for 20 years.  If you start playing w/ the trigger, you'll be surprised how nice you can make it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 1:43:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Get a G21 gen4. It shoots great and feels sooooo much better in my hand than my gen3. The gen4 seams to have less recoil also.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 6:36:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I think I'm going to try out a 4th generation G21.  I'm looking to get one with night sights but none of my local gun shops have any.  

Thanks

sydney7629..... If you are a LEO or Military/Military Retired then you can order one from Ed's Public Safety.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 6:47:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

sydney7629..... If you are a LEO or Military/Military Retired then you can order one from Ed's Public Safety.

You don't have to be mil or LEO to order from ED's but you'll get a much better price if you are.

Ed's has some good people on the phone, I've always been happy with them.

This,
Go price and fondle one locally. If you like it then call Ed's and get a price. I'm sure you have an FFL in your area that won't charge more than $25.
I'm betting Ed's plus shipping and FFL fee will be less than Cabella's or BassPro, etc.
ETA:
The Glock night sight are luminoius paint.
Ed's will install any sights you want befroe the pistol leaves their hands.
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 7:37:35 AM EDT
[#8]
For the best prices:
http://www.davidsonsinc.com/

normally next day delivery
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top