Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2012 5:58:16 PM EDT
Do they make such a thing? I can find out how to change my G26 from Right to Left but then my Gen 3 mags don't work. I would think someone would have came out with one that does both. Am I just stuck moving it every time I want to shoot and then my wife does? I am a lefty and she is a righty...
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:04:37 PM EDT
[#1]
There were ambi GEN3 26's available in Europe.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:25:12 PM EDT
[#2]
On a Gen 4, if you switch the magazine catch to the right side of the firearm, you will need to use the Gen 4 mags.

The Gen 4 mags have 2 cuts, one on each side. (Ambi)

The Gen 3 mags have 1 cut on the right side. (Right hand release)

The only glock that has an AMBI mag release from the factory is the 21 with the pic rails - and of the ones that i have seen, they tend to not work so well

Cylinder and Slide makes an ambi release for the Glock (Everything except the Gen 4) - it puts a tab on the right hand side that you just press downward

I haven't seen anything for the Gen 4 yet, mostly due to the fact that you are able to switch the release side
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top