Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2012 5:13:14 AM EDT
I remember when the "slim-line" Glock came out in 45ACP.

Just looked online, and it looks like the only slime-line they offer currently is the G36, and is a sub-compact.

I could have sworn the first slim-line was either a mid-size or full-size. Am I wrong?

I guess what I am asking, is if they ever made a slim-line 45ACP in a mid or full size variant.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:03:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a 36 and the barrel length is more of a compact (19/23)  It is almost an inch longer than the 26/27. however grip length is equal to the 26/27.  Not sure if that helps.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:24:41 AM EDT
[#2]
21SF?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 6:49:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Glock made a 21SF. There is a review of it on youtube. Also, glock makes the .45GAP round which might give the appearance of a SF.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 7:34:10 AM EDT
[#4]
The only "slim line" was the compact G36.

We waited desperately for the G37 to be a full-size version of the G36. Nice flat .45 with slim comfortable grip (in short everything the G21 isn't) to compete/complement the 1911.

Instead the G37 is a horrible fat bastard .45GAP.

Still waiting, Glock....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top