Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2012 4:08:55 PM EDT
Just put a new 30sf on layaway! anybody have good holster recommendations? IWB or maybe OWB
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:13:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Mexican carry.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:21:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Crossbreed, MTAC, Galco, Desaints.  All make good IWB holster Crossbreed and MTAC are the best IMHO and I only own the DeSaints.   But all those are capable holsters and they are all the same style.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:22:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I figured you would come along with that
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:24:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Crossbreed, MTAC, Galco, Desaints.  All make good IWB holster Crossbreed and MTAC are the best IMHO and I only own the DeSaints.   But all those are capable holsters and they are all the same style.

Im not looking for the crossbreed style really. Kind of the galco royal guard style. just holster and belt loops. Only not as expensive as the galco...
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 4:46:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:58:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 8:38:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Try Garrett Industries. I have one for my 19 and just ordered one for the 30SF I don't even have yet. Picking it up next Saturday. You can get loops or hooks or whatever with Garrett. It is so much more compact that Crossbreed and Comp Tac. I am very impressed with mine. I've only had it for a few months, so I can't speak on longevity though. Seems solid and like it will hold up for a long while.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top