Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2012 7:22:14 PM EDT
Looking for an anniversary present for the wife.   I used the links up at the top of the forum (novel concept, I know!), and the best price I've found for a new one is $499 with free shipping.

Also wanted to look at used... because neither one of us care about new vs. used (within reason, lol).

I'm more of a SiG guy,* so I know where to go about finding good prices on them both new and used... just a noob to Glock huntin', though.

I know Express is selling pre-owned G22s (w/ 5 mags) for $320, and AIM is selling the G27 for $399 (because I've considered both of them for me!), but I'm looking for a G26 for her.

She's held, carried, and shot a G26, and she prefers the 9mm to .40 and .357 in any platform we've tried... even when I've snuck them in without telling her.  

* though I do shoot all of my buddy's Glocks at the range, and quite well
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:50:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Call in to all your local shops to see what they would charge you. Sometimes you can get a deal on a gun that has been in the glass case too long.

$500-525 is normal for us here. I've never ordered a Glock.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 7:56:19 PM EDT
[#2]
$489-499 is the norm around here in the Atlanta, GA area.   If you can get one for less than $525 locally, do that.   Ordering one, isn't going to save you much money unless it is used as you still have to pay the transfer fee at your local FFL.  Most FFLs charge $20-35 to accept a transfer.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 5:30:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Local dealer was selling them for 500 + tax I think you will be hard pressed to find one for any less than 450 or more than 550
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:18:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Just have to call around. Local shops by me say they rarely get used glocks in, and when they do they are out the door in a day or so. I bought a used Glock 26 for $325. Just keep calling and you should find something.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top