Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2012 10:42:04 AM EDT
anyone use the ghost trigger or, their patrol connector?  I would love to have a little less take up on the trigger pull, but am looking for some feedback

thanks
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 12:24:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got the ghost rocket kit on a couple and IMHO it rocks.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:18:12 PM EDT
[#2]
You won't get less takeup with any of the Ghost connectors.  You can get rid of most of the overtravel, though.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:20:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I did the ghost rocket and 3.5 wolf reduced power firing pin spring based on a recommendation of a fellow IPSC shooter. Trigger is now really light, almost too light. I wouldn't do it on my carry guns .
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:54:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Ghost rocket and springs that they recommend on there site for all my glocks! Love the rocket !
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:09:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Ghost 5.0 tactical on my 19. It is sweet stuff! It breaks nice and reduces overtravel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top