Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2004 7:32:28 PM EDT
In the rush of pre-'94 I bought a few "re-manufactured" 15 round G-19 mags for 15 bucks a piece.  They had a "u" burned into the base of them.  Anyway one of them has a crack down the rear face now that is starting to peel apart.  I am going to call Glock tomorrow to see if they will replace them, but I thought I would throw a few questions out here tonight.

Anyone else have any mags like these?  Have you had any problems?  Will Glock accept these for a trade?

Cheers
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:28:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a Glock 22 mag with a horse shoe looking "U" shaped mark at the base just under the witness holes.  I bought it with a used Glock 22 so I had no idea how the mark got there...

Never hurts to ask the manufacturer to see what they'll do.

ETA, never a problem.  In fact it's my main mag in my carry gun.

Sly
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top