Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2004 3:29:52 PM EDT
Ordered some Glock mags from CDNN Monday, got them tonight.

3 LEO G19 mags, NIB
3 G17 mags, advertised NIB, but also indicated  they are non-drop free old style.

All 9mm3 followers.

The G17 mags have a black painted metal liner, instead of the normal metal color,
and an acorn, or crown symbol near the base, with an "N" inside it.  They looked new
all around, with just a couple minor handling/insertion scratches.

Did all old  non drop free mags have this N- inside the acorn symbol?  

Am wondering with Glock trying to keep up with demand, if they've done some sort
of buy back from a Govt. and the N Acorn symbol is the indicator of the country, or is this N inside
an acorn a standard old style mag symbol?  Google didn't help, so I ask here.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:51:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe this pic will help,
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:27:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Edited because I gave you some wrong info. Most of it, actually. Sorry about that.

Never seen a real one but I believe you have a Norwegian military mag, with the N in the crown and all. Post a pic if you can.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:36:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I can take a pic, if anyone is capable of posting it, please IM Message me, and I will mail it to
you to post

Thanks,

ED_P

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:45:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top