Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2011 9:27:47 PM EDT
I came across a used G30 for $499. It comes with four ten round magazines, a holster, original box, and ported storm lake barrel. Condition seems to be mostly holster wear and the internal parts look lightly used. Is this a decent price? I can't seem to find any new or even used G30's.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:08:30 AM EDT
[#1]
That is a reasonable price...I paid $540 for mine, which looked like new, has mep night sights, and came with two ten round and two 9rd mags. It also came with a Galco royal guard IWB holster, which added $40 to what would have been a $500 package.
...and I have to say I love it!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:09:01 AM EDT
[#2]
It depends what you think of the ported barrel, but $499 for that package is a great deal overall.  Heck, those 10-rounders are going for $23 apiece or more right now, and if the holster is usable that's even better.  I paid $450 for mine with three mags, a Serpa and OEM night sights a couple years ago.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 12:25:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I went ahead and bought it figured that I could always sell it for what i paid for it. Not sure what brand the holster is but it is a iwb which is what I will need when i get my CCL.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top