Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2004 8:20:07 AM EDT
Anybody found a good place to buy some 15 round NIW mags at a decent price yet.  Have been waiting and watching.  Any luck?
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:36:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 8:48:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Anybody found a good place to buy some 15 round NIW mags at a decent price yet.  Have been waiting and watching.  Any luck?

I think Lone Wolf is about 2-4 wks behind on orders, but have a real good rep over to GlockTalk.

Ivanhoe's is out of stock for another 3-4 wks but are by far the cheapest @ $16 each w/ free ship over $25. I got a few frow them before they ran out (about 1.5hrs) .

Aslo ck CDNN,  they seem to be hit or miss. I got 10 from them last wk.

FB
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:31:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Ok thanks guy's thanks for the looks.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 8:48:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Might try texastacticalgear, they are on back order for a couple weeks, but the price on them I believe is 17.95. Not bad.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 2:54:50 AM EDT
[#5]
There are two group buys currently at thehighroad.org where the are selling Glock mags for less than $16 each.
Worth checking out.  I know wildalaska and have already bought several mags from him.  Good guy to deal with.
Good Luck
Chris
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 7:46:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I placed orders with both ttg and lonewolf. Waited about 3 weeks and said F*ck it, can cancelled both orders and drove up the street and paid $25.00 a piece for two. That is all I need for now, all that waiting for nothing. I figure once peeps get theirs in a month or two they will be all over the EE for dirt cheap because people get a hard-on and lose blood that is essential for common sense when they see something that they could not have before. Kinda like my first time drinking LEGALLY on my 21st birthday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top