Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2002 5:34:25 PM EDT
Gloaacchhhkk.........SERIOSLY.....thinking on a mini 9mm.....anybody have one?.....Man..I just can`t keep those glock model #`s straight!....
Link Posted: 3/23/2002 6:08:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 4:20:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I have A Mini .40  (G-27) , and a 9mm (G-26).

I have`nt shot my 27 yet but I love the 26
I bought my wife . It shoots better than my
Full size Glocks!
I am going to the range today .
Can`t Wait
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 9:38:35 AM EDT
[#3]
BlackandGreen,

I don't own a G26 (the subcompact 9mm) but I have a friend who does and have seen a bunch in my CCW classes.

The friend got it for his wife but likes it so much he has yet to give it to her. He just bought a G27 (the same gun in 40) so there is a chance she might finally get the G26.

Another friend is considering getting one as his wife had tendonitis (sp?) in both wrists and the G26 is the only 9mm she has found she can shoot with any comfort or control.

Every one (G26) I have seen in my classes has functioned flawlessly and I've yet to see or hear of any complaints.

Hope this helps a little.
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 10:11:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Yep....looks like the next investment.....thanks for the feedback guys.............
Link Posted: 3/30/2002 3:46:27 AM EDT
[#5]
I love my Glock 27.  I carry it as a backup when on duty as well as off duty.  Recoil is negligible.  For some odd reason i tend to shoot smaller groups with it than i do my full size G22.  It's either becuase it doesn't have our department mandated 8lb trigger pull or maybe cuz it's lighter/smaller and balances better in my hand.  I never leave home without it.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 12:25:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Well the glock is out.....still too large............
Link Posted: 4/3/2002 6:40:52 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:Well the glock is out.....still too large............

Shh... do you hear that?   Sounds like a Kahr P9 calling your name.
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 2:25:31 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Well the glock is out.....still too large............hr

Well,

I hate to admit it but some of us are not as endowed as some.....just average.....

Don't tell anyone but here is my Glock, it seems so small....
http://www.lewistechnogroup.com/guns/glock27L.jpg
Link Posted: 4/6/2002 8:00:38 PM EDT
[#9]
I have a G19 and had a G26 until I traded it for a Benneli Nova. I love the Nova, but I sure do miss my mini GLock.[>Q]

Lee
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top