Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2004 9:30:38 PM EDT
That will be used exclusively with the rather mild 147Gn JHP ammo.  Brass is barely clearing the ejection port with factory 18# spring, and about a 2% FTE occurance of NYPD Phase III malfunctions.

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:26:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I would contact the folks at Wolff Springs and ask them the same question.   They are very helpful and they have a lot of experience with this type of question.  I have a G19 and I have never experienced this problem personally nor  have I seen it with other officers or friends.  Do you have any signs of abnormal wear on the slide or the barrel that might indicate something is binding?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:30:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I would contact the folks at Wolff Springs and ask them the same question.   They are very helpful and they have a lot of experience with this type of question.  I have a G19 and I have never experienced this problem personally nor  have I seen it with other officers or friends.  Do you have any signs of abnormal wear on the slide or the barrel that might indicate something is binding?

No abnormal wear. The NYPD Phase III malfunction happens with most Glock 19's when the round count gets high enough.  Glock hasnt figured out what causes it yet. It doesnt normally happen until you get in the 30 -50K round count.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top