BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2004 4:51:29 AM EDT
She's going to keep my USP45 company

anything i should be informed of here?
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 5:45:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I recommend the Pearce "pinky-hanger" floorplates.  Improves grip while sacrificing little or no concealability.

Oh, and remember that you can use model 17 and 19 magazines.  Great as a spare and you can even carry with the extended magazine if you use an A&G mag adapter:

glockmeister.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/60/osCsid/cfd121ac3874d50622eede27d0119f31
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 12:52:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I second the floorplates. They allow me to get a great grip on the pistol. Mine has never malfunctioned and is now on nightstand duty in the house.

Enjoy....
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 2:44:04 PM EDT
[#3]
heh, i already have floorplates for all my mags, thanks for the advice though! anything else?
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 4:55:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
heh, i already have floorplates for all my mags, thanks for the advice though! anything else?

EXTENTED SLIDE RELEASE......maybe its just me but DAMN what a difference it makes, also I've got the 3.5lbs trigger just to ticke her a lil' easier.
Link Posted: 8/17/2004 6:19:28 PM EDT
[#5]
yeah ive also got the trigger down to 3.5, i'll have to get the extended release though, seems like a good idea.
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 7:18:16 AM EDT
[#6]
How about a few +2 floorplates for when the ban sunsets next month!
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 11:01:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I've owned my G26 for over a year now. The gun is a joy to shoot, and is surprisingly stable for its size.

The A&G mag adapter (attached directly to the magazines lower body) I got so I could use full sized G17 mags gives the G26 a really good feel. Glock claims you can use the G19 and G17 mags in the G26, but without the A&G adapter you may run into a lot of feeding problems.

I would get a set of night sights if you didn't order your mini Glock with them. Like all glocks, excessive holstering will rub the plastic sights (stock) down to nubs in no time.

Meisterman, I think the +2 extensions would make the grip akward. You would also have to custom cut a 'full size' mag spring in order to make the +2 extensions work reliably. Not a problem with the full sized mags cause you can get "power" springs for those that are longer than the stock springs. Oh, you can still get power springs for the G26, but they look a little too short.

A Shok-Buf would be good tto. Hope this helped,

E
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top