Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2010 7:05:43 PM EDT
Video

Did anyone know this existed I do not know where to hoist the or say that is kind of cool but a waste of money.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:15:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks cool but I don't see any point in ever having one. Rather just have a non-disposable one that clicks on that easily.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:18:33 PM EDT
[#2]
130 bones + tax stamp = waste of money
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:45:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

True. If we didn't have stupid NFA laws here, it wouldn't be so bad.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:28:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I agree, it's kind of "cool", as in, I didn't know about it, but I'd get a tax stamp and real can before I ever bought one of those.

Hell, if you're talkin' disposable, you could............nevermind.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:50:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Not even available in the US, only in places where no tax stamp (or even regulation) is required.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:44:00 PM EDT
[#6]
You can't own an imported suppressor anyway.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:50:09 PM EDT
[#7]
For the price I'd rather get a can from AAC or SWR or Osprey (you get the picture) and have it last thousands of rounds.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top