Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2010 9:14:31 PM EDT
What do you guys do when you just gotta go in a public restroom and the stall walls would reveal your (IWB/OWB) carry weapon?
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 10:19:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/24/2010 3:51:32 AM EDT
[#2]

I read that thread and employed those tactics soon after. It works well.
Link Posted: 8/27/2010 2:04:34 AM EDT
[#3]
lay it in the crotch of my pants/underwear
Link Posted: 8/27/2010 5:33:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I read that thread and employed those tactics soon after. It works well.

as did I

depending on the stall, I use the TP holder or the hamock of my pants.
Link Posted: 8/27/2010 5:34:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Unholster and slide the barrel down my left pant leg between the jeans and my boot.

I don't get any hershey highway stains on it this way and I have absolutely no chance of forgetting it on the TP dispenser.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/27/2010 10:44:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Isn't that why they put hooks on the back of the stall doors for hanging the gun by the trigger guard?
Link Posted: 8/27/2010 11:14:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
lay it in the crotch of my pants/underwear

+1

Link Posted: 8/27/2010 1:20:25 PM EDT
[#8]
I hate that shit

I spread my knees out and it holds  IWB right at my right leg

mostly wear shorts here in swfl

Link Posted: 8/31/2010 4:40:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I tried the re-fastening just under the knees and couldn't relax enough to get any work done. I now just pull the side of my undies over my xd to conceal it from plain sight or just let the weight of the gun help it to fall down inside my pants onto my foot.
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 8:33:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I hate that shit

I spread my knees out and it holds  IWB right at my right leg

mostly wear shorts here in swfl

this is what I do.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 5:50:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What do you guys do when you just gotta go in a public restroom and the stall walls would reveal your (IWB/OWB) carry weapon?

Just how do the walls of the stall reveal your (IWB/OWB) carry weapon?
If you mean that they are open at the bottom. I do not think you will fine any that are not!
So when you drop your pants to the floor, Everything shows!
Then do not do that.  
I myself put my firearm eather in a front pants pocket.
Then I keep my pants up around my knees.
(I have cleaned public bathrooms, I know what is on the floors) Mine never touch the floor!!!
But that is just me!

PITA45

PS. At some stores they have the family rest rooms.
The door locks. I have used them as well. Not as public!
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 9:23:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Drop pants, fold waistband of underwear over gun and exposed portion of holster. 100% concealed.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 10:14:21 PM EDT
[#13]
The topics of threads that pop up in this forum crack me up sometimes...advice on how to take a shit while carrying? Seriously? Can anybody else picture a guy on the pot with toilet paper in one hand and his pistol in the other completely confused? Set the gun inside your pants dude! Another one I saw that was ridiculous a year back or so was how to carry while you are snowboarding. Can anybody else think of funny ones?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top