Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2003 4:01:48 PM EDT
Does anyone know anyone who carries a Springfield Armory Operator with out a light obvously as a CCW handgun?? How much arder would it be to conceal than a regular 5" Govt model. This is an example of a question you ask your self when you are board.. Kinda like who the heck carries a Desert Eagle. I am sure someone does though.LOL
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 4:35:27 PM EDT
[#1]
No harder to conceal per se (its the butt of the pistol you're concealing), but is is 1/3lb heavier than a standard Government Model.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 6:36:46 PM EDT
[#2]
The butt I understand I was just wondering about the girth of the rail being more of a problem.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 7:22:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know of anyone that carries an Operator concealed.  I don't know of anyone who makes a conceable holster.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 7:23:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Just thought it was an intersting thought.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 11:08:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I don't know of anyone that carries an Operator concealed.  I don't know of anyone who makes a conceable holster.

Randy Sherrick.
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 12:23:17 PM EDT
[#6]
There are some pictures posted over on the 1911 Forum of one of the Kimber TLE\RL IIs in a Kydex holster or two.

Good shooting!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top