Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2008 3:13:59 PM EDT
I was thinking maybe a M.O.B. by Galco. Any suggestions I would prefer leather over kydex but it is not out of the question. Any pictures available?
Link Posted: 11/16/2008 4:05:25 PM EDT
[#1]

IWB tuckable, but that is a big pistol to conceal in business attire without a coat. With a coat, no problem.

Link Posted: 11/16/2008 4:23:00 PM EDT
[#2]
SOB carry is not very comfortable, especially sitting in a pew at Church or an office chair. Probably a pretty audible "THUMP" when you would sit down. The plastic "spring clip" that Galco uses for the MOB and other holster like the Stow & go is a poor design IMHO. It places the bulk of the clip over the belt and is easy to dislodge. If it went between the belt and wasteband it would be better.   Check out the SKY OPS and NSAII IWB from the Galco line. I imagine Milt Sparks makes a VMII for the P220, TT Gun Leather makes a IWB like the VMII.
Link Posted: 11/16/2008 4:59:39 PM EDT
[#3]
The SKYOPS is the holster that will do the trick.  Thanks!!
Link Posted: 11/16/2008 9:01:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I was wearing a G19 in a Comp-Tac CTAC when I got married.

Link Posted: 11/17/2008 1:27:56 PM EDT
[#5]
strong side, IWB; good belt, holster rig, and clothing over

tuckables, etc; MTAC, Raven, ...
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 2:34:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I thinbk tuckables generally suck from both a concealment and speed standpoint. I only use them as a last resort and would much prefer a standard IWB covered up by a jacket or blazer.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 2:52:34 PM EDT
[#7]
In my limited experience, the usual IWB holsters are fine under a suit coat or a sweater.  Tuckable doesn't work for me.  I have not found a satisfactory solution for a tucked in shirt with no other cover garment.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 5:08:55 PM EDT
[#8]
I was going to say an MTAC or CTAC with V-Clips.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 8:28:27 AM EDT
[#9]
xd45 in an MTAC

I conceal it with nothing more than oxford cloth shirt with tshirt underneath

throw on a blazer and it is absolutely gone

(well i do have on pant also)
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 8:46:06 AM EDT
[#10]
CTAC
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 6:00:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Shoulder rig.  If removing the jacket is a problem add a vest under the jacket.  You'd be surprised how even a light vest will cover a good shoulder rig. When I lived in the Seattle area my EDC for years was a Sig P220 in a shoulder rig.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top