Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2008 1:56:15 AM EDT
Hey all, I'm doing my CCW course once I get back to school this summer and had a question about OWB holsters.

I currently have on order a Milt Sparks VM2 for my Wilson CQB / Colt 1911s but I definitely need something to last in the 4 months between the time I get my CCW and that holster.

I decided to order a TT gunleather OWB pancake on a whim last night Snap Removable Pancake Holster and was wondering how well these conceal.

I figured it would definitely be more comfortable and if I'm going to the gun store / range I might as well rock that one even if I have the VM2, however now I'm a little concerned that it might not be the easiest to conceal.

I was wondering how easy these are to 'hide'.  Stats are: 5'10ish, 173ish.  I usually wear jeans and a track jacket (occasionally a hoody) or cargo shorts and said track jacket.

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:35:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top