Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/11/2003 2:30:14 PM EDT
Here is the scope.Here is the scoop.  I live in AZ.  I would like to get my CCW.  It requires 16 hours class time, written test and a range competence test.  At one of the gun shows I saw a gun deal from Utah that would give you a CCW permit from that state during the gun show.  It seems that the Utah laws and regulations for getting your CCW permit is more relaxed than AZ.  All that is needed is a 4 hour class with a written test at the end.  After that presto one new CCW.  Now since AZ, Utah, Texas, and a few other stats share CCW rights the gun dealer said that this CCW permit from Utah was perfectly legal in AZ.  What is the deal?  I did some research and these states do share and acknowledge each others CCW permits.  I also know that you can carry multiple CCW permits at one time.  I already carry a South Caroline CCW.  It just seemed weird to pass the Utah CCW class in AZ.  Any thoughts.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top