Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2003 8:33:56 AM EDT
Wasn't there some rumblings about this a while back?

Did anything ever become of it?

It sure would be nice for those of us who travel to have one permit and be able to carry from state to state.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 9:59:34 AM EDT
[#1]
The Federal Government has no authority to mandate FEDERAL CCW on the states.

I believe that someone was attmepting to pass a bill allowing carry in all fifty states as long as you held a permit from your home state. However All 50 states would have to ratify the bill. FAT CHANCE !!!
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 11:50:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Be able to take my gun into the Occupied territories of Comifornication? Yeah right.
The bodies would be knee deep in the streets -- with gangsters, drug addicts, rapists, murders and so on. You know, the core group of the Democratic party. Fat chance in hell they're going to loose their base like that.
-Steve
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 10:42:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Btt

Anybody else want to comment?
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 12:54:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Be able to take my gun into the Occupied territories of Comifornication? Yeah right.
The bodies would be knee deep in the streets -- with gangsters, drug addicts, rapists, murders and so on. You know, the core group of the Democratic party. Fat chance in hell they're going to loose their base like that.
-Steve

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top