Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2006 8:40:32 PM EDT
I just ordered one in black for my USP-C and I have no idea what it looks like.  Anyone have it?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:31:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope, sure don't, and you won't either for a long time. I ordered a regular VMII for my Hi-Power back about 5 months ago (around last Thanksgiving) and have yet to see it. I called on it last week, and the guy said "well, I don't see the order so I guess it's probably back in the cutting room" I didn't think that was such a great answer,  guess and probably doesn't tell me much, so settle in for a long ass wait. When I ordered it, they said 14 weeks tops, that would have made it 2 months ago I should have had it. I sure hope these holsters are as good as everyone says, and I hope I'm still alive to enjoy it if/when it ever shows up! I know they are busy, but dang.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:38:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Got it for my 1911, but covered the whole deal with shark skin just because everyone else just uses the trim.  Here is a pic
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:35:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Nope, sure don't, and you won't either for a long time. I ordered a regular VMII for my Hi-Power back about 5 months ago (around last Thanksgiving) and have yet to see it. I called on it last week, and the guy said "well, I don't see the order so I guess it's probably back in the cutting room" I didn't think that was such a great answer,  guess and probably doesn't tell me much, so settle in for a long ass wait. When I ordered it, they said 14 weeks tops, that would have made it 2 months ago I should have had it. I sure hope these holsters are as good as everyone says, and I hope I'm still alive to enjoy it if/when it ever shows up! I know they are busy, but dang.

I'm strongly considering calling in an order for a Lou Alessi PCH today just to see who beats who.  Ha!  My quote was 14-20 weeks...
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:37:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Got it for my 1911, but covered the whole deal with shark skin just because everyone else just uses the trim.  Here is a picphotos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=35926

Nice holster!  How do you like it?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 1:58:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm not pimptastic enough for one of those.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:26:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Got it for my 1911, but covered the whole deal with shark skin just because everyone else just uses the trim.  Here is a picphotos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=35926

Nice holster!  How do you like it?

I like it a lot.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:17:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

That looks awesome. I thought about the shark trim when I ordered mine but I was dead set on the batural tan color. That must have cost a pretty penny. I am sure it worth every bit of what you paid for it. I absolutely love mine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top