Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2006 10:01:33 AM EDT
Never carried before and would like opinions on holsters. My main concern is being able to carry on the inside of my pants as I don't really have many shirts long enough to cover a belt holster. I'm guessing a softer holster would be more comfortable in this situation as opposed to a fobus or hard plastic. What would you guys suggest?

I also met a guy the other day who carried a P2000 in what seemed like a soft pouch inside his pants at 1 o'clock. Seemed comfy. I'll try to see what he used.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 12:16:56 PM EDT
[#1]
a lot of the guys on sigforum like the milt sparks and the comp-tac ctac holsters.

i'll probably be going with the c-tac on my USPc
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:22:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:53:56 PM EDT
[#3]
OK, you live in FL.  You are in the same boat as me.  That SIG may not be the optimum choice for summer...

That said, although I prefer leather on steel, in this case, I would have to steer you to Comp-tac CTAC holster.  Very easy going holster that is absolutely concealable and even allows tucked in shirt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top