Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2006 9:28:53 PM EDT
I'm looking at this one:

www.donhume.com/Products/ProductsPage.cfm?ProductID=35

Anybody have one similar to this? It would not be for everyday carry, as I attend a University where I cannot carry, and work where I cannot carry. More for in my car but also concealed carry when possible.

I've also thought about the one just like this but with a strap over the top.
With Thumb Break

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:32:28 PM EDT
[#1]
i have one for my g21, very uncomfortable
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:36:29 PM EDT
[#2]
How so? Is that the only problem?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:41:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a basic leather iwb from hume for my g19 and it works pretty well. I think they make pretty good stuff for the price.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:04:49 AM EDT
[#4]
I have one for my XD9, XD40 sub compact and my Taurus PT111 and they work great.  You can get them on EBAY for around $29.95.  I think that's what I paid for the XD40.  My Xd9 one has the snap belt loops.  I like the clip on one for the gun I keep in my car.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 11:52:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I have the PCCH for my XD9. I use it daily and have nothing bad to say about it

I've yet to find a holster that is comfortable all the time. I don't like the metal clip style IWBs at all. Hard to get on and off.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:38:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I carry an XD9-SC in one of these.  I like it a lot.  At first it was a little tight and would come off my belt when I would draw quickly.  After a little bit of breaking in, it works well for me.

ETA: I have the one without the strap.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:26:06 PM EDT
[#7]
I have one for my XD9 and it's great.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:35:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Have one for my Bersa, just wish Don Hume would make them to fit Glock 30 with rails and i'd buy it again
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:54:47 AM EDT
[#9]
I have one of the open top ones for my Makarov, it doesn't get carried much as it's been replaced by some custom leather.  But counting in price it's an excellent holster.  For me some cant would be nice, but for about $30 you get a reinforced mouth and good solid leather.  I actually recommend those holsters to people looking for a decent quality leather rig.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 11:02:29 AM EDT
[#10]
I have one for my G23 and I love it.
I use it everyday, from home to the office,  from the office to home until bedtime, and all weekend.
So far it is the perfect holster for me.
Steve
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top