Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2002 7:35:00 AM EDT
Any recommendations for concealed SP-101 (2 1/4in) carry.  Don't like IWB...other than that I'm all ears. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 2:30:34 PM EDT
[#1]

I have a 31/4' SP101 - have used an Alessi when I carry this gun  - quite comfortable; and I am a fan of the one way snap.

I can email you some pics if you want

[email protected]
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 10:44:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I have the 2.25" .357 Mag. Ruger SP-101. I use a Galco Speed Paddle OWB holster on my strong side. But that is because I am required to open carry in restaurants here in Virginia. I have had my eye on their S.O.B. (small of the back) holster, which may be better for concealment considering my big ol' "love handles".
Link Posted: 9/22/2002 3:22:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I carry my SP-101 (2.25") in a pocket holster. The one I have was made by Ted Blocker, but there are many brands out there. It's a little inconvenient to lose the use of the pocket, but it is TOTALLY concealed, and very easy to draw quickly. It helps to have the "bobbed" hammer, but mine still has the hammer spur. I haven't had any problems at all with this setup. And it never prints!
Link Posted: 10/2/2002 2:38:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I have 3 different holsters for my 2 1/2" Ruger SP101 my favorite is a old uncle mikes with metal clip can be worn with shorts and a T-shirt
I also have a custom made IWN leather holster with belt double snap real nice and I also have a belt loop Uncle Mikes and leave the strap off being mine is DAO and has the Houge grips and night sight its a SPNY New York City Police Gun.
Beretta92
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top