Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2005 7:59:03 PM EDT
Right now I am carrying in a cheapo Uncle Mike's IWB holster. It is pretty comfortable but I would really like something that rides a hair higher. The tip does protrude alittle. If it rode on the small of my back more it would be perfect.

I normally wear fairly tight fitting shirts. But so far it still conceals well.

What type if IWB holster can I get that rides higher? Also it needs to cover the trigger up of course. Since its a Glock and all
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:09:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Look at these manufacturers: comptac, sidearmor, bladetech
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:13:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Threat Solutions UCR.  Most comfortable holster I have owned, and the first I don't print with.  I carry a G23, so same basic frame as yours.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:14:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one of these for my 26 and I like it quite a bit.  Very secure and fairly comfortable once you find the sweet spot behind your hip.

Sidearmor IWB

www.sidearmor.com/cart/catalog/product_64_Fourth_Generation_IWB.html
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:21:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone carry with the sidearmour 4th gen IWB? It looks off. But looks like it conceals very very well.

I like the way both of their IWB ride. Holster I am using now sits way to low.

:edit: damn that was fast
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:51:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Check out 'Don Hume'.
I have one of their leather IWB holsters for my G22 and love it.

Their prices are hard to beat as well.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:03:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Wonder how well a OWB holster that rides high would conceal under a t-shirt?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top