Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2017 6:25:37 PM EDT
I'm looking for a chest holster that rides just above the belly button area to carry while hunting, fishing and hiking. I want it on the lower side so my binoculars won't be over the gun. I was first drawn to the Gunfighters Inc Kenai. Couple things I was unsure about with it though is it looks like it's meant to ride high on your chest and the large plastic buckles I'm afraid would pinch under a sternum strap on my pack.

Next I found people highly recommend the Diamond D Guides choice. I like the position this holster rides in better. I then came across the First Spear Walt holster. Unfortunately I can't find many reviews on it. I like where it looks to ride and that it's not weapon specific (could be a bad thing depending on fit though). Does anyone have one? If not, how is first spear as a company? Known to make good products?

Thanks for any insight.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top