Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2014 11:46:52 PM EDT
Is there customer service any good? I tried to order a INCOG AIWB holster from them a few weeks ago and for some reason I don't think the order went through. Credit card was never charged and when I try emailing them I get no replys in the last week or so of trying? Anyone have dealings with them positive or negative? If they are shady, where can I get a holster like the INCOG? Looking for a good AIWB.
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 2:54:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I've ordered a handful of holsters from them and had a good experience so far. I ordered one for my dad's 45C last Christmas that was built for the wrong gun, they took care of it fairly quickly. They do always charge your card when you place the order so if you weren't charged I'd figure something got screwed up somewhere and they didn't get your order. Probs best to just try to reorder it give them a call.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 2:40:47 AM EDT
[#2]
It's GCode, so should be good CS.
I have 4 holsters from them, never needed CS.

Try pinging them on Facebook?

Also Veil Solutions makes something like the INCOG.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top