Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2013 2:37:01 PM EDT
Minotaur...for my SA 3.8 compact .45....and was told they dont offer that holster in .45 ???
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:55:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I just bought a holster from Theis http://www.theisholsters.com/holsters.php
I haven't used it yet but it looks well made.  The clip is very stiff.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:58:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I use their xdm 9/40 4.5 holster they offer on my 4.5 45 xdm. I just had to let out a little on the tension screws. Maybe 3.8 same way?
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 12:07:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Hows it fit length wise ?
Does the trigger guard fit all the way into the preformed area for proper retention

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 4:58:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Everything seems to fit well. Retention is good. All I did was let out a tad on the retention screws.

I do wish the kydex didn't have a billboard on it, but I understand they may want a method of quickly determining what is what so they can manufacturer them without mixing them up easier.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 2:15:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the reply.
What are our thoughts on the holster  ?
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 2:44:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the reply.
What are our thoughts on the holster  ?
View Quote

Good holster. It's basically all I'll buy for on the body conceal carry. Not much wait time after order. I have 3 of them. When I'm not at work I'm usually carrying a M&P 45c in the MTAC. The XDM 4.5 was a little big and I relegate it to bag carry in an Maxpedition Jumbo. During the winter I'll carry the XDM 4.5 in the MTAC no problem. I use the holster in combination with a Wilderness tactical 5 stitch easy-fit belt. Make sure you have a good belt.

I also use their Minotaur pouch for a spare magazine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top