Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2012 2:16:45 PM EDT
Sign up takes one minute and the site has great petitions to sign. Please share and sign this petition I created to push for pro-gun legislature. 25000 signatures gets it handed to the administration. Don't forget to sign the petition also asking to stop reinstatement of the "assault weapons ban". People always say nothing will change and that is the attitude that keeps us from being proactive.

Concealed Carry

Do NOT Reinstate "Assault Weapons Ban"
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 2:25:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Sign up takes one minute and the site has great petitions to sign. Please share and sign this petition I created to push for pro-gun legislature. 25000 signatures gets it handed to the administration. Don't forget to sign the petition also asking to stop reinstatement of the "assault weapons ban". People always say nothing will change and that is the attitude that keeps us from being proactive.

Concealed Carry

Do NOT Reinstate "Assault Weapons Ban"

Your realize internet petitions have zero weight or influence, right?
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 2:41:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Please, just stop with the petition crap.  It's all BS.  I'd swear it was put on the WH site just for the sake of creating distracting news stories.

Notice how everyone's now talking about secession and whatnot, while no one is talking about Benghazi and Fast and Furious?

Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:21:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top