Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2012 10:27:06 AM EDT
how would you carry a sr9 on you? im skinny tall. now that summer is here how do i carry it
Link Posted: 3/26/2012 10:52:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a Crossbreed Supertuck for mine, nice holster, but its a big gun to carry under summer clothing.
Link Posted: 3/26/2012 11:39:45 AM EDT
[#2]
well i leave for basic in aug and i plan on getting somthing smaller when i get  back but i have that sr9 and a glock 21 so the 9  is smaller
Link Posted: 3/27/2012 12:39:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Well then this is what I would do good stiff belt, cargo pants, crossbreed super tuck and some kind of cover garment.   The biggest challenge is going to be keeping the grip on the full sized pistol from printing.
Link Posted: 3/27/2012 1:10:08 PM EDT
[#4]
iwb

you need a good, quality made, form fitting holster, sturdy gun belt, and pants that fit
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 2:16:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I used to carry my SR9 under a T-Shirt  in the summer, well actually I always wear T-Shirts. To keep it from printing I would carry forward of 3:00, usually around 2:30- 2:00 and cant the holster till the grip no longer prints when bending over.  The grip on the SR9 is easy to get a secure hold on, even when it's canted that far forward. Dark colors, patterns, and a thicker less stretchy shirt material all help to keep it from printing.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 7:04:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I used to carry my SR9 under a T-Shirt  in the summer, well actually I always wear T-Shirts. To keep it from printing I would carry forward of 3:00, usually around 2:30- 2:00 and cant the holster till the grip no longer prints when bending over.  The grip on the SR9 is easy to get a secure hold on, even when it's canted that far forward. Dark colors, patterns, and a thicker less stretchy shirt material all help to keep it from printing.

How did that work for you when you sat down?
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 10:21:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

How did that work for you when you sat down?

As long as I didn't go further then 2:00 it was fairly comfortable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top