Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:25:19 PM EDT
[#1]

I was typing at same time, bro.  I think my thread is more initially informative,

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_4_98/158024_Forearm_Braces_Can_t_Be_Used_to_Shoulder_Fire__Period.html

but whichever...

regards,

- OS
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:28:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I was typing at same time, bro.  I think my thread is more initially informative, but whichever...

- OS
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I was typing at same time, bro.  I think my thread is more initially informative, but whichever...

- OS

No worries, dude.  I couldn't think of what else to say, other than I'm a bit pissed at the money I seem to have wasted.  I guess I'll be looking at Form 1 soon....
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:31:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

No worries, dude.  I couldn't think of what else to say, other than I'm a bit pissed at the money I seem to have wasted.  I guess I'll be looking at Form 1 soon....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

- OS

'

Well, that's certainly what the ATF wants you to do. But so far it's only enforced by their traditional history of FUD. I have doubts they even want to go to prosecution, chance of losing more than they did even in Thompson decision.

- OS
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:34:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I wonder if the thordson buffer cover will now be the letter everyone writes
as everyone will say hey we can shoulder the buffer tube, the thordson is just a tube cover

then they will just ban using the buffer tube into the shoulder

I feel bad for those with the newer milled ak that had the tube and looked like it was part of the receiver
cant remember which brand that one was

even if they take off the brace long tube sticks out

I think its safe to keep using the sig brace maybe against your face, just not your shoulder
but at the right angle it could look like your shouldering it still
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:36:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
'

Well, that's certainly what the ATF wants you to do. But so far it's only enforced by their traditional history of FUD. I have doubts they even want to go to prosecution, chance of losing more than they did even in Thompson decision.

- OS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

- OS

'

- OS

Maybe I'll wait a few months and wait this thing out.  Maybe.  I have to be honest, the M92/M85 series was pretty much the funnest shit I've shot in a very long time, but not so much before the brace came along
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:01:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Its true...This is a dupe of a dupe.

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:00:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Its true...This is a dupe of a dupe.

View Quote

As we've all discovered...

it wasn't a dupe when i posted in this sub-forum.  OhShoot and I posted within two minutes of each other.  His post was just much more informative
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:52:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Dupe
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top