Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/26/2014 3:50:27 PM EDT
Trying to efile my SBR form 1 for my M92. I have a question ..... What do I put as the Manufacturer? I tried Zastava Serbia and it found no results. I also tried Century Arms, same thing. Do I continue with Either one of these  or am I missing something for the manufacture. Also what would be the manufacture country?
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 4:07:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 4:25:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes I know Century is the importer, let me rephrase the question......

Do I use Zatava  Serbia even though it says they are not found? Does the ATF have them listed as something else more specific?

Someone who has gotten an efile approved for M92 please help out! Dont wanna use the wrong info since you cant make corrections to efile.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 4:46:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I filed an eform a while back and didn't have a problem finding Zastava in the drop-down box.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:09:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Got it. Must have been one of those glitches they been having all week. Government websites .... SMDH!
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 2:33:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Serbia is the country

Quoted:
Trying to efile my SBR form 1 for my M92. I have a question ..... What do I put as the Manufacturer? I tried Zastava Serbia and it found no results. I also tried Century Arms, same thing. Do I continue with Either one of these  or am I missing something for the manufacture. Also what would be the manufacture country?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/28/2014 2:36:05 PM EDT
[#6]
It was Yugoslavia hence "Yugo" Years ago it was broke down into 9 smaller countries.
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 2:40:21 PM EDT
[#7]
If you ever heard of the Yugo car that was imported to the US. Years ago. It was made in the same plant as the PAP's. They do not import them any more. Probably  the 4 door is dubed the Wego. 2 door Yugo 4 door Wego
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top