Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2012 7:52:38 PM EDT
I have wanted a krink for a while. In fact I sold my AK when I got back from a deployment because I said I felt I had enough of those. Thing is I picked up a Draco a couple of years back and love it. I always wanted a krink. I saw these Paps and said "hey I should invest in one of these after I am done working on my garage." Well low and behold the garage has taken longer than I thought. The contractor who is paid up now still has another 2 weeks of work before I can even begin to look at working on finishing the second floor. So, I can budget a Pap in. I almost didnt also but after last friday I figured I better. I ordered it from buds and they said it would ship before Christmas. Not a big deal if it doesnt because I will be out of town. I just have to make sure I transfer it before they can introduce any crap into congress in January.  

Is everyone happy with theirs? Also what is everyone using to make the hand guards look traditional? Is everyone going red RITs and some sort of poly coat?
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 8:15:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/19/2012 8:41:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I like the raw wood, even my guitar necks are raw
Link Posted: 12/19/2012 12:46:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I use the cheapest amber shellac I can find.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 2:41:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I used a can of mini wax wood stain at walmart and it looks great. I sealed it with a satin coat.
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top