Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2010 4:35:02 PM EDT
http://www.parallaxtactical.com/store/vm-1-draco-ak-pistol-sling-plates-820.html
Just a heads up. They had been out for a while but got some more in. Ordered mine today. $33.01 with tax and shipping
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:16:35 PM EDT
[#1]
You payed $33.01 for a bent piece of sheet metal. Ten minutes with a Dremel and you can make your own.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:27:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You payed $33.01 for a bent piece of sheet metal. Ten minutes with a Dremel and you can make your own.

Personally I would rather spend the money because It looks better than anything I could make without some serious time and  trial and error
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:08:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Let's see yours. Maybe you can make some and sell them for $25 since your so good at it
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:37:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let's see yours. Maybe you can make some and sell them for $25 since your so good at it

Ok. I'll make a few tomorrow
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 6:45:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Here's mine. I don't have a Draco, so I made one for my scratch built 10/22 pistol. It took about fifteen minutes to make.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:14:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Here's mine. I don't have a Draco, so I made one for my scratch built 10/22 pistol. It took about fifteen minutes to make.

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee60/holloway1985/DSC04234.jpg

Ok you are building a 10/22 from scratch? Lol no wonder, you actually know what you are doing. My high school didn't even have shop
Looks good I must say
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top