Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/11/2010 11:18:42 AM EDT
Today at the local funshow there were plenty of Draco's. Asking price $349-$400. All were made in July or August 2010. But there were 2 types. Most were stamped on the left side of the receiver DRACO C. On these guns the trunnions were marked with a year & ser # along with the triangle with the arrow pointing up, like in the "G" kits. For example   1968 1234, or 1969 1234, or 1984 1234. The Draco's that didn't have the letter "C" on the left side of the receiver next to DRACO had no year on the trunnion. For example a ser # of AB 2027 10. So is a Draco C made from old cut up military rifles, while a Draco is made from new parts? Again both types of guns were built within the last 2 months. Anyone know the deal on this? Also, none of either version had Tapco G2 marked trigger groups, so I assume all the Draco's are now using original imported FCG's.  While I didn't buy any, I could go back tomorrow.  GARY  N4KVE
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:19:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you read the thread below? Don't think there is any more info other than that.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=98&t=130765
Page AK-47 » AK Pistols/SBR
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top