Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/10/2006 6:27:49 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:50:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks! I just placed an order. Those grips are TOO cool to pass up!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 5:21:00 PM EDT
[#2]
That'd be me
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:10:31 AM EDT
[#3]
i think i will have to order, i need a sling for my 3rd underfolder.

Ronald
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:07:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Cool, kinda spendy for a Stock that looks like a Romi...

I will be getting one anyway, I dont want two underfolders.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 11:36:33 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Actually that Polish wood looks nothing like a Romy.  Romy wood is usually pretty crappy.  The lamination aren't necessarily uniform and neither is the color.  The quality of the overall product is a crapshoot.  The Polish wood when finished is beautiful.  Only thing better would be some Russian wood IMHO.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:38:40 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually that Polish wood looks nothing like a Romy.  Romy wood is usually pretty crappy.  The lamination aren't necessarily uniform and neither is the color.  The quality of the overall product is a crapshoot.  The Polish wood when finished is beautiful.  Only thing better would be some Russian wood IMHO.  

I have done lots of Romi stocks.  Cleaned up, they look just fine after being refinished. I will let you know when I get the Polish stock in hand, and post both.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:26:50 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Thanks! I just placed an order. Those grips are TOO cool to pass up!

I got one of the unfinished grips off gunco from him
just had to finish sanding it up
now I need to make it match the butsocks
great guy to deal with
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:35:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Any Chance of Handguards?  
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:29:54 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Any Chance of Handguards?  

greentimber has some uppers on the EE
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:18:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Just got one of the stocks in and it looks real nice!! The price is a little high but it looks good. turning one of thr Polish underfolder kits from DPH arms into a fixed stock gun.

Force-Recon
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:06:00 PM EDT
[#11]
I just received several of their unfinished lam grips and they are mint. Fast shipping. Stand up company in my opinion!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:04:04 PM EDT
[#12]
$40 for an UNFINISHED PG for my $400 AK? Sheesh, no thanks. These people are crazy.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:51:25 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
$40 for an UNFINISHED PG for my $400 AK? Sheesh, no thanks. These people are crazy.

if you look on gunco grade 2 ones are only 25.00 shipped
thats a good deal IMO
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:29:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

It all depends on how you look at it; the mint grips on our site cost around $10 each shipped from Poland + the numerous customs taxes/fees + import broker fees + shipping (prices includes shipping) = now we're at around $15/25 each, hence the price of $40 each on the mint grips. Also, one must consider the rarity of the grip itself, I have around 8 of these or so left in stock and around 60 +/- of the grade 2 grips left. There aren't any left in Poland in quantity, maybe a handful here and there. Past production wood stock pieces as a whole are almost non existant in Poland to date - there aren;t many left. Most of the stuff is 60's/70's and some 80's production.

We do have deals listed on Gunco, check out the classifieds where we have buttstocks at $65, grips between $25-35, etc.; trust me guys, if we could price this stuff lower, we would.

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:57:18 AM EDT
[#15]
whats the best products to use to finish the grip close to original as possible??
thanks
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:08:24 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It all depends on how you look at it; the mint grips on our site cost around $10 each shipped from Poland + the numerous customs taxes/fees + import broker fees + shipping (prices includes shipping) = now we're at around $15/25 each, hence the price of $40 each on the mint grips. Also, one must consider the rarity of the grip itself, I have around 8 of these or so left in stock and around 60 +/- of the grade 2 grips left. There aren't any left in Poland in quantity, maybe a handful here and there. Past production wood stock pieces as a whole are almost non existant in Poland to date - there aren;t many left. Most of the stuff is 60's/70's and some 80's production.

We do have deals listed on Gunco, check out the classifieds where we have buttstocks at $65, grips between $25-35, etc.; trust me guys, if we could price this stuff lower, we would.

I wouldnt worry about M4C's comment, obviously he doesnt know much about the rarity of the items you offer. I think your prices are more than fair.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 11:41:05 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm sure your prices are very competitive.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:05:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Slightly OT, has anybody tried the Polish web gear they have listed?

Particularly the vest and the AK mag pouches?

Good quality gear for AK mags is hard to find, wondering if I should pick up some of this stuff.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:37:05 AM EDT
[#19]
I own and have used some of the web gear. It's top notch.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:36:57 PM EDT
[#20]
KWB52, Do you have any grade 2 PGs left? I'm looking for two. Let me know. Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:40:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Here is another option

Awesome AK wood Furniture options
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:43:10 AM EDT
[#22]
what does the rear mounting block look like on a fixed stock polish?????
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:39:13 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I apologize for the crazy comment. Supply and demand, I guess.
Cheers.
Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top