Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/8/2005 2:34:37 AM EDT
Has anybody gotten a Polish AK47 kit from GunThings.com? They have them listed like this:

Polish AK47 kit with underfolding stock, 7.62 x 39mm, includes 2 mags, sling, bayonet, mag pouch, oil bottle, cleaning kit.   All parts are included except the receiver.
Overall very good condition with excellent bore, with above mentioned accessories, $225.00

If you did order one of these, How did they look? Problems?

Thanks for any help...

Sign_Wolfman
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 5:08:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I have been looking at those also.  I did buy 5 pol mags from him for 40 bucks . I was very pleased with the condition and speed of service.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 7:43:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I have bought from Paul at Gunthings with very good results. They are not the cheapest nor the most expensive but what they have going for them, is that they accurately grade the kits. Also, if there is any problems, they bend over backwards to make it right.

Hootbro
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 5:19:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 6:10:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the response I was starting to wonder if anybody had gotten anything from them. Nice to here that they are strait shooters.

Sign_Wolfman
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 8:27:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I have bought several things from Gunthings---The are good folks to deal with, and their products speak for themselves. You can always bet that their parts/kits condition description are right on the money. I bought an unfired underfolder kit from them not too long ago---It was as advertised, and then some. Here's a pic:

Link Posted: 12/19/2005 1:04:00 AM EDT
[#6]
I've been buying mine all from Dansammo. www.dansammo.com
All the kits I've recieved are in excellent condition..

HK
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 11:11:08 AM EDT
[#7]
www.

Quoted:
I've been buying mine all from Dansammo. www.dansammo.com
All the kits I've recieved are in excellent condition..

HK

+1

His Grade I kits are like new.  I have no experience with Gunthings.  That may change shortly, though.  $40 for 5 very good mags is a good price...
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 12:17:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Wow. You guys got some good kits.

I just received mine (from someone else not mentioned on this thread) and I would swear that it was carried in Iraq. Sand in every nook and cranny, and I wouldn't describe it as having 'minor finish wear.' Holy crap, this thing has maybe 50% original finish. On the plus side, everything does move together really nicely, and I got it as a beater. I just wish I had gone with one of these guys.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:43:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Just got a #2 from Dans ammo and I would grade it a# 1 .   Definately better than I expected .
Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top