Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/14/2006 4:31:12 PM EDT
Just got my DL in AZ today. I have desired getting an AK for some time; however, I could not get one until now.

Need suggestions for which version to get?
Please give your opinions!
Thanks!!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:19:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, I just picked up my VEPR from a fellow arfcom member this afternoon and cleaned/inspected it. Must say they appear to be the most professionally assembled AK's i've ever seen--hopefully she shoots like she looks.

If you are looking for entry-level, low  price--consider J&G in Prescott (Romanian). Otherwise your best bet for selection is to hit Phx., I picked up a Vector UF a few weeks back from Pistol Parlour, they had a bunch of regular and UF'ers.
Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top