Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2007 12:17:36 AM EDT
Hi all,

Lucky owners of Galil AR or SAR, if you've the time and opportunity to take some good pictures of your firearm, read the following message please.

In fact, it's to create a detailled "render" that you see in military games, as ArmA or GRAW: img366.imageshack.us/img366/580/aks74ustalkerrenderbd3.jpg
In this case, it's for a video game call True Combat: Elite, a realist modification based on the present for Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, a highly successful FPS: www.truecombatelite.net

Mostly of the artists who create these 3d models/renders need good reference pics about weapons and accessories. So the goal of my site is to purpose hi-res pictures to help them in their work for free.

I need pics in very high resolution (~2000x1500 pixels) and not blurred if possible. I would like this views, plz:

Full sides (with mag) : Right, left, top, and from rear (stock folded)

Closeups :

-Stock: Right, top, rear (buttplate)

-Grip: Right, rear, bottom

-Rear sight: Right, top, rear (+1 with night sight flip-up)

-Receiver: Right, left, bottom, top

-Magwell (without mag): Right

-Eject port (bolt open/close): Right

-Forearm: Right, bottom, top

-Gasblock/Barrel: Right, top, bottom

-Front sight: Right, top, rear (+1 with night sight flip-up)

-Barrel/Flash hider: Right, front (muzzle)

-Magazine: Right, left, rear, front, bottom (floorplate), follower (full/empty)

You can send me the pictures directly here: [email protected]
Or upload all here: www.yousendit.com

All the pics will be stored on my site for a non commercial use, only as reference pics. I win nothing, i've received no gifts of money for that. It's only for help game's developpers in their work, and show good pics of various weapons for those who like firearms as me.

Thanks in advance for your help hristophewww.imagestation.com/member/index.html?name=DeicideNBF&c=201
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top