Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/16/2006 1:00:26 PM EDT
For some reason I got the urge to buy a valmet. Been looking and there are a few and most seem overpriced. Would like a m62 but all are over $2000, little too high. Like the 76 and found some prices not too bad but again not much to choose from. I think I might get a 76 folder or wood if I can find one at a OK price. Suggestions?

Bought a 76 folder .223. at a pretty good deal at a gunshow of all places. Man this thing is built to withstand anything. Will go shootnig this weekend to get  feel for it. Gotta be the coolist lookng rifle ever.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:32:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I love my Valmet M76f.

I got it for a song on gunbroker.  I didn't meet the reserve, and the seller (a gunshop in AZ) emailed me and said that if I still wanted it, I could buy it, NIB with 4 mags for  under $1100 shipped.

It's accurate, handy, reliable, and good looking.  Valmets are something not everyone has, so it has that special something at the range when people ask "Hey, what's that???".

Great rifles.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:22:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for input. You really did get a good deal compared to what I'm seeing on the net...
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top