Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/11/2006 7:36:06 AM EDT
What's the going rate on a 50rnd 5.56/.223 mag for your Galils? At this point I am unaware of the material used, whether steel or plastics, so just assume the cheapest type that still works. If I understand the description correctly, at least some portion of the mag is US made. No, these aren't Pro-Mags, at least that's not what they are advertised as. Thanks for your help. And yes, I am deliberately vague, because if I can get a good deal on them, I will want to turn around and sell them to you. If you give me a price that's not much more than what they would cost me, then I'll post the source right here on ARFcom.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:48:02 AM EDT
[#1]
New IMI steel 50 round Galil mags can be had for $30, used ones for less.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 6:14:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
New IMI steel 50 round Galil mags can be had for $30, used ones for less.

+1

CDNN Sports are selling new IMI steel 50 rds Galil mags for about $30 and similar price from other sellers.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:39:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Okay all, I've waited awhile, and decided to tie up money in other ventures, so I thought I'd let you know about the mags. The manufacturer is listed as JLD Enterprises, so unless they are mislabelled/lying, they should be decent mags. Price for 1 .223/5.56 Galil mag, 50rnd capacity, is about $18. Shipping seems pretty reasonable too. Website is Link to Galil Mags Just don't buy up all the other stuff; I'm waiting to see about a few things for me.
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top