Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2005 1:54:08 AM EDT
I am working out a deal for Sako 95 handguards and retainers to fit a Valmet 62.

Where can I buy a B&T rail system for the Sako 95? Will any shops in Finland ship one to the US?

Now I need another 62 and a converted Galil folder

ETA Finnrappel said it would be 600 euros plus 20 for shipping. Is this a decent price? The other B&T rail systems are only about $300 in the US.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:44:56 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Will any shops in Finland ship one to the US?

Shouldn't be a prob.

Quoted:
ETA Finnrappel said it would be 600 euros plus 20 for shipping. Is this a decent price?

Finnrappel isn't exactly known for the cheapest prices but I doubt if many (or any other?) places have them in stock here.
Have you asked B&T directly, for example? Maybe they could at least put you in touch with someone in Europe or elsewhere who has them?
Asetalo sells at least B&T pistol suppressors, you might ask them for the rail system too.
Edited: their home page lists the rail systems too, "starting at 465 euros" (does not mention which model that is).
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:06:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for the link, I emailed Asetalo, hopefully they have it for a little less.

I also emailed DSA, who is the US distro for B&T but I haven't heard back from them yet.

I could buy a Valmet 71 for the price of the handguards, retainers, and rail system
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:41:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I also emailed DSA, who is the US distro for B&T but I haven't heard back from them yet.

call them, e-mail them, kick them in the teeth... whatever.

DS Arms Inc.
847 277 7258

they are the only ones I've been able to get B&T stuff through on a regular basis...  although not for what you are looking for.  I was gettign MP5 stuff.

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 3:55:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I wrote DS in reference to what your looking for, and they could not help me.
contacted them a few months ago.
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top