Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2005 5:46:11 PM EDT
just traded for a beautiful m-76 in .223 with wood stock, and  11 mags.
now ive got to find a top cover with scope mount, new bayonet, and need to find  out  what optics they use.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:32:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:50:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:16:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Brought the new Valmet to the range today.
WOW! I am in love.
Trigger is almost as good as my RSA on my -74. Really liked the sights, but would like a thinner front sight.
Groupos were real good, 2" at 100. had some 30 round groups within 5" with a hole knocked out in the middle. Ammo used was SA battle pack surplus 5.56 55 grain.
Love to mount a red dot on this thing, I do a lil better using dots rather than irons.
Shame that mounting options are very limited, and a receiver cover with scope mount runs about 400.00 (if u can find one)
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top