Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/31/2003 4:29:51 AM EDT
Ive been working with the Colombian Army, who are mostly armed with 556 Galil's.  Now I want one, where is a good place to look for them, and what do they run price wise?
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 4:38:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I see them only at online sites, such as www.gunsamerica.com or www.gunbroker.com or www.auctionarms.com.

Expect to pay $2500+

BTW, there are sometimes some Galils for sale in the EE and other online forum sales areas.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 4:58:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Or you can buy a clone from FAC. It goes by the brand name "Hegal".  They bump up against $1K.  I have heard mixed reports on them.  SOme people swear at them and some swear by them.

Link Posted: 5/31/2003 8:30:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Or you can get a new parts kit from FAC and a Hesse or IMI receiver if you can find it and build or have your own built. Around a thousand less.
Link Posted: 6/7/2003 11:00:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top