Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2002 8:00:50 PM EDT
Who has the best used kits and about how many were imported? How many new kits are around will they dry up soon also?
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 8:35:17 PM EDT
[#1]
The used kits apparently all came from the same source. They don't have much finish left, but are structurally sound.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 8:40:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Tapperman. Do you have any idea how many came in? Do you think they will run out soon?
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 12:46:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, I have no idea about numbers imported.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 12:43:46 AM EDT
[#4]
www.gunsnstuff.net/html/galil_rifle_kits.html

They are offering unissued condition parts kits, albeit at a resonably hirer price.  With Israel having abandonded the Galil in favor of the M16/M4 rifles and possibly the Tavor bullpup in the future, and no significant contracts outside a few South American countries, the kits will probably be available for a while - until the supply dries up or any kind of ban on import.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 11:50:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Try SARCO www.sarcoinc.com I picked up a refinished kit for about $425.00. They are advertising for a kit that is in good condition for $375.00 wood stock and $425.00 folding stock. Toss in $100.00 for a new barrel. Drop them a line and see if they have anything comeing in. They are exspecting some UZI, IMI stuff next month from the E-Mail I received from them yesterday. Wont hurt to ask.

Also check out FAC www.gunsntuff.net they have kits but no price in SGN. But they do have a kit they say is "mostly unissued parts like new" going for $779.95.

If you are looking for mags try DSArms. I picked up ten for $25.00 each. Kinda spendy.
Steve
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 2:47:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Waiting on a Galil kit from SOG I will post a review here when I get it.
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top