Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/16/2020 6:31:24 AM EDT
Are these compatible at all? Think they would be nice together, just not sure of the mounting hardware will work. Anyone do this? Don't have an Ace, but this would help me decide. Thanks
Link Posted: 6/19/2020 3:09:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I would imagine it could be made to work. I have a CNC Warrior brace on my Arsenal Sam 7K, its an awesome brace.  Hard to find in stock.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 10:22:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I have an Ace 5.56 pistol and I also have a SAM7K-44 with a CNC Warrior folding brace.  I was curious about whether it would fit and popped the hinge pin out of both.  The CNC Warrior brace fit fine on the OEM Ace folding knuckle.  It was also a bitch to get the E clip back on the the Ace hinge pin.  The CNC Warrior hinge pin is much easier because it's a tad longer.  I also found that a SAR stock (and I'd assume an ARM stock) also fits those same knuckles though I didn't actually attach it since they're pistols
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top