Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/17/2018 4:35:02 PM EDT
I am thinking about purchasing a Galil Ace pistol with a brace, a good purchase or should I pass?
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 5:19:30 PM EDT
[#1]
http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy135/stmichps/IMG_20180209_130921967.jpg

A Go! ??
Link Posted: 2/19/2018 6:20:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I like mine.
Link Posted: 3/7/2018 4:43:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I sold my M92. I was underwhelmed by the underfolder it got. Even turned a ridiculous Monel barrel extension.

I realized that project was not something I was going to have any pride in ownership, even after the SBR stamp. I only have the funds for an example of the type, and, anything other than a 100% converted Saiga would not "do it" for me.
I'm a gun snob. That's how it is. Rather have a few nice pieces than a bunch of range toys.

I'm planning on getting an ACE pistol to use all those AK mags. It screams quality. The price is acceptable to me when it will likely retain its value far better than the Yugo M92 when supply is inevitably cut off.

Does anyone have any buyers remorse?
Would you have prefered the rifle?

I've only held the pistol and was impressed. I would love to see AK Operators Union test one.
Link Posted: 4/13/2018 8:44:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Pondering one in .308 with a brace, or a full size rifle.  Not sure which way to go.
Link Posted: 4/13/2018 8:56:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Cant help with the pistols, but I have the x39 and 556 carbines, excellent quality and built like tanks.
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top