Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/21/2008 9:03:24 PM EDT
I need a replacement barrel for a IMI .308 Galil. Can anyone help me? There is nothing on GB now.

Does anyone know of a good Galil Gunsmith in the Houston area?
Link Posted: 11/23/2008 1:13:00 PM EDT
[#1]

edit
Link Posted: 11/28/2008 6:24:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Try akpartskits.com, they list several barrel lengths but are expensive at $385, but by description they are IMI.  Another option is a US made barrel from ORF for $159.95 at rapidfire.targetweb.net.  For a Galil gunsmith I have been using Investment Grade Firearms (IGF) at investmentgradefirearms.com to build my last two Galils and am about to send them another.
Link Posted: 11/28/2008 6:36:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I need a replacement barrel for a IMI .308 Galil. Can anyone help me? There is nothing on GB now.

Does anyone know of a good Galil Gunsmith in the Houston area?

Hahaahaa man if make that work of art a shooter im gonna puke.  This is cali mike,  i met you at mareks house
Link Posted: 12/5/2008 9:27:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Try akpartskits.com, they list several barrel lengths but are expensive at $385, but by description they are IMI.  Another option is a US made barrel from ORF for $159.95 at rapidfire.targetweb.net.  For a Galil gunsmith I have been using Investment Grade Firearms (IGF) at investmentgradefirearms.com to build my last two Galils and am about to send them another.

Can you tell me a bit about your two builds by IGF. I was thinking about having him build a Galil for me. Are you using ORF receivers? What barrels? How is the build quality and exterior finish? Thanks

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 1:46:50 AM EDT
[#5]
If still looking I have a 308 bbl on the EE....
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top